Minggu, 10 Januari 2010

Download Caliban Albums













The Awakening

Tracklist :
1. I Will Never Let You Down
2. Let Go
3. Another Cold Day
4. My Time Has Come
5. Life Is Too Short
6. Give Me a Reason
7. Stop Running
8. The Awakening
9. I Believe
10. Rise and Fight
11. Nowhere to Run, No Place to Hide
12. I’ll Show No Fear

Genre: Hardcore / Metal












Shadow Hearts

Tracklist :
1. Dark Shadows
2. Forsaken Horizon
3. Storm Of Rage
4. Vicious Circle
5. Bad Dream
6. The Seventh Soul
7. Scream From The Abyss
8. Detect Your Liberty
9. Fire Is My Witness
10. Between The Worlds
11. A Piece Of My Life
12. Everlasting(Bonus Track)
13. Boredo(O)M (Bonus Track)

Genre: Hardcore / Metal



 

 

 

 

 

 

The Undying Darkness

Tracklist :
1. Intro
2. I Rape Myself
3. Song About Killing
4. It’s Our Burden To Bleed
5. Nothing Is Forever
6. Together Alone
7. My Fiction Beauty
8. No More 2nd Chances
9. I Refuse To Keep On Living…
10. Sick Of Running Away
11. Moment Of Clarity
12. Army Of Me (Bjork Cover)
13. Room Of Nowhere

Genre: Hardcore / Metal












Say Hello To Tragedy

Tracklist :
1. 24 Years
2. Love Song
3. Caliban’s Revenge
4. End This Sickness
5. Walk Like The Dead
6. No One Is Safe
7. Liar
8. The Denegation of Humanity
9. Unleash Your Voice
10. All I Gave
11. In The Name of Progression
12. Coma

Genre: Hardcore / Metal

Thanks To: Mp3boo.com

Product Shopping lam of God