Minggu, 10 Januari 2010

Download Children of Bodom Albums












Skeletons In The Closet

 Tracklist :
1. Looking at My Back Door
2. Hell is for Children
3. Somebody Put Something
4. Mass Hypnosis
5. Don’t Stop at the Top
6. Silent Scream
7. She Is Beautiful
8. Just Dropped In
9. Bed of Nails
10. Hellion
11. Aces High
12. Rebel Yell
13. No Commands
14. Antisocial
15. Talk Dirty to Me
16. War Inside My Head
17. Ooops!… I Did it Again

Genre: Melodic Death Metal / Power Metal












Blooddrunk

Tracklist :
1. Hellhouds on my Trail
2. Blooddrunk
3. LoBodomy
4. One Day You Will Cry
5. Smile Pretty For The Devil
6. Tie My Rope
7. Done with Everything, Die for Nothing
8. Banned from Heaven
9. Roadkill Morning
10. Ghostriders In The Sky

Genre: Melodic Death Metal / Power Metal

Thanks To: Mp3boo.com

Product Shopping lam of God